Your Career at Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull.
If you think you could be the right person, we would love to have you in our team.
Why join Manor Hill Day Nursery ?
- You will work in an award winning nursery.
- You will work alongside a fantastic and passionate team.
- You will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications.
- You will have the opportunity to progress within the ranks
- You will have access to the best equipment available.
- You will work in an outstanding building with beautiful surroundings.
- You will receive a 15% discount on the standard childcare fees if your child is enrolled in our nursery.
Working for Manor Hill Day Nursery enables you to progress in your career. We prefer staff to progress which means you have the opportunity to rise up through the ranks, utilising our wide-ranging training schemes, which include NVQ’s and Modern Apprenticeships.
Nursery Bank Staff
Solihull, West Midlands | Part-time
Solihull, West Midlands | Full-time
Training – Training is very important to us. We firmly believe our staff should have the opportunity to improve their qualifications and knowledge whilst employed. All of our staff are given an opportunity to go on a wide range of training courses.
Equal Opportunities – We are committed to the principle of Equal Opportunity in employment and accordingly our employment policy for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion is designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, political or religious beliefs or being a part-time worker. The objective of this statement is to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities.
Assistance will be given, wherever possible and reasonable, to ensure disabled employees gain access to their workplace, to the facilities on Company premises, and in progressing their career, subject only to the opportunity existing, the applicant’s suitability, talent and wish for it.