We are a Children’s Day Nursery in Solihull that aims to provide excellent quality care. We understand just how much a nursery can play in extending a child’s development and knowledge and that’s why we treat every child uniquely. We at Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull commit to provide a bright and welcoming environment that encourages fun, learning and interaction between those we look after, our staff and parents.
The Team that will tend to your child consists of professionals and parents who have come together to provide a service second to none at our nursery in Solihull.
At Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull “Children play in a relaxed and welcoming environment. They participate in a broad range of activities that reflect their interests. Children are confident and enthusiastic learners” – Ofsted 2016.
Click here to download a copy of our recent Ofsted report.
Choosing the right Nursery for your child…
Choosing the right nursery is a very important decision. It should be a place that will offer your child a happy and enjoyable experience, as well as a place that will support their development and encourage them to grow. That is why we at Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull promise to provide a safe, stimulating and loving environment where children can grow as people.
12 Reasons to enroll your child at Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull
- We are open from 7:30am – 6:30pm, 51 weeks of the year.
- We have a highly qualified and experienced team to care for your child.
- We provide a safe environment for children from 3 months to 5 years.
- We have been rated as one of the best nursery in Solihull. Click here to see the nomination.
- We provide Free Funded places for 2, 3 and 4 years’ old.
- We provide 30 Hours Funding for eligible parents.
- We provide fresh meals daily prepared by our dedicated cook on-site.
- We have spacious rooms and lots of natural light.
- We have a designated large indoor soft play area.
- We have a generous parking and reception area to make drop-off and pick-up stress-free.
- We are situated inside a gated and lush court in Solihull.
- We use technological advances to create a bond between home and nursery.