We are a children’s day nursery based in Shirley, Solihull that aims to provide excellent quality care. We understand just how much a good day care nursery for children can play in extending children’s development and knowledge and that’s why we treat everyone as an individual. We provide a bright and welcoming environment that encourages fun, learning and interaction between those we look after, staff and parents.
Choosing the right nursery is a very important decision. It should be a place that will offer your child a happy and enjoyable experience, as well as a place that will support their development and encourage them to grow. That is why we promise we will provide a safe, stimulating and loving environment where children can grow as people.
We welcome visits so if you’re looking for day nurseries in Solihull, why not come and see us? To book an appointment call us today on: 0121 745 9455 or to find out more, take a look at our website.
Why bring your child to Manor Hill Day Nursery?
- Open 7.30am – 6.30pm, 51 weeks of the year
- Safe environment for children from 3 months to 5 years.
- Government Early Years Education Funded places
- Ofsted registered
- ‘Free’ week of settling and No deposit required
- Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS)
- Fresh cooked daily on-site nutritious and healthy meals.
- Biometric Fingerprint Access Control Entry System and all our rooms are monitored by CCTV.
- Spacious play areas that stimulate the senses and enhance learning as well as spacious rooms with large windows and lots of natural light, and an indoor soft play area.
- Generous parking and reception areas make drop-off and pick-up stress-free.
- Situated inside a gated lush court in Solihull.