We are a children’s day nursery based in Solihull that aims to provide excellent quality care. We understand just how much a good day care nursery for children can play in extending children’s development and knowledge and that’s why we treat every child uniquely. We provide a bright and welcoming environment that encourages fun, learning and interaction between those we look after, staff and parents.
At Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull “Children play in a relaxed and welcoming environment. They participate in a broad range of activities that reflect their interests. Children are confident and enthusiastic learners” Ofsted 2016
Click here to download a copy of our recent Ofsted report.
Choosing the right nursery is a very important decision. It should be a place that will offer your child a happy and enjoyable experience, as well as a place that will support their development and encourage them to grow. That is why we at Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull promise to provide a safe, stimulating and loving environment where children can grow as people.
We welcome visits so if you’re looking for day nurseries in Solihull, why not come and see us? To book an appointment call us today on: 0121 745 9455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why bring your child to Manor Hill Day Nursery Solihull?
- Open 7.30am – 6.30pm, 51 weeks of the year
- Safe environment for children from 3 months to 5 years.
- Government Early Years Education Funded places for 2, 3 and 4 year’s old.
- Ofsted Graded ‘Good’ in 2016
- ‘Free’ week of settling in sessions and No deposit required
- Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS)
- Freshly cooked meals daily on-site by a dedicated cook.
- Biometric Fingerprint Access Control Entry System and all our rooms are monitored by CCTV.
- Spacious play areas and rooms with large windows and lots of natural light.
- Designated large indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Generous parking and reception areas make drop-off and pick-up stress-free.
- Situated inside a gated lush court in Solihull.